Happy Mail: Clearly Kelly Clear Acrylic Stamps

Recently I have started using my planner for what it's actually designed for instead of a dated art journal as I have done in the past. Since using my planner as a planner, one of the things that I have fallen in love with is the use of clear acrylic stamps, like the ones pictured below.  If you would like to know more about this happy mail haul, just continue reading.

Left: Hero Arts Kelly's Appointment Planner & Right: Hero Arts Kelly's Shopping Planner

Left: Hero Arts Kelly's Food Coma Stamp Set & Right: Hero Arts Kelly's New Adventures Stamp Set

Left: Hero Arts Kelly's Take Note Stamp Set & Right: Hero Arts Kelly's No Comment Stamp Set


And just because I thought these were cute, here's the wooden variety from the same planner line:
Left: Hero Arts Kelly's Travel Stamp Set & Right: Hero Arts Kelly's Best Day Ever Stamp Set


I must confess that I have ordered several clear acrylic stamp sets from various companies and these Clearly Kelly stamps are by far the best I've ever used. They have been my go to stamps for the last few months. The stamps pictured above are apart of the Clearly Kelly planner line and I have included the names of each set under the picture. The clear acrylic version of the stamps from this line come in a folding style packaging so its hard for you to lose the backing for the stamps plus it makes for easy storage. The clear design stamps peel off their backing and stick to acrylic blocks for easy positioning - the one thing I love about them over the wooden version. These stamps are also made from photopolymer which means the quality is good and the stamp impressions are crisp. 


Below are just a few examples of how I have been using these stamps in my planner. If you would like to see more pictures for planner and stamping inspiration, please feel free to follow us on Instagram @SundryCreation







Until next time, let inspiration find you!