Project Idea: Sticky Note iPhone Case

Recently I purchased a pack of chevron arrow sticky notes and to be honest with you, I thought they were too pretty to write on. But wanting to show them off, what do you do? Place them on the one accessory that you have on display constantly. Yeah, you know what I'm talking about...your cellphone case. Fortunately for me, I had an old iPhone case on hand. If you would like to know the steps involved in making the cellphone case below, just continue reading.


MATERIALS: old cellphone case, sticky notes of your choosing, spray paint (used in this project: Krylon color master paint + primer, white flat paint) and gloss mod podge


STEPS

1) Make sure cellphone case is clean, then spray paint. Allow dry time according to the instructions on the spray paint can. 

2) After case has dried, adhere sticky notes in a design/ pattern of your choosing. I originally wanted to use all colored arrows from my sticky note pack but I couldn't come up with a design I liked so I just opted to use two colored arrows instead. 

3) Seal entire case with a coat or two of the gloss mod podge and let dry. I typically let projects like this dry/ set for 24hrs before handling or using. 

There you have it. A quick and simply way to display those pretty sticky notes on the one accessory you never leave home without. 

Until next time, let inspiration find you!