Lesson 1: Beauty Products

I've decided to create a monthly series where jewelry tips will be given at the start of each month. These are things that I have learned the hard why when caring for my own jewelry or neat tricks that I have stumbled upon while reading and thought it would be cool to share. Some of these things you may already know and do and some of them you may have heard of faintly but forgot. That's okay, I'm here to help you and remind you. Tips will range from how to properly care for your jewelry to storage ideas to cleaning tips & tricks to even jewelry styling techniques. I truly do hope you enjoy this new series and will find the information useful! 


Apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.