Inspiration Rendition: Tordu Necklace

Now when I first started this project I honestly thought this is going to be a breeze to create. Boy was I wrong. Chain is not a very easy material to manipulate but being the stubborn person that I am quitting/ defeat was not an option. After a lot of trial and error, I finally found materials that were easy to work with. So here is my rendition of the Tordu necklace from my previous inspiration post:



I know I completely strayed away from it being all gold but personally I have enough gold necklaces and wanted to try something different. I have really been into mixing metals when creating jewelry lately and thought this necklace would be a perfect candidate. Besides adding an unexpected twist to things mixing metals in my opinion increases the number of outfits you can wear with the piece -- basically you get more bang for the buck. Until next time, allow inspiration to find you!