Recipe Box: Four Cheese Rosa Chicken and Linguine


So I was craving some chicken parmesan and didn't want to leave to house to get it. It dawned on me that I should have the ingredients to make this dish at home but when I went to the cupboards and realized I didn't have any tomato sauce disappointment set in. Then I realized that I had a four cheese rosa pasta sauce and it dawned on me why not use this and see what happens.

Well, here is this quick and easy chicken parmesan substitute recipe using a few ingredients that you probably never thought of along with a few extra spices that you probably already have a home give or take one or two items. Here's how to make it:

Four Cheese Rosa Chicken and Linguine

Ingredients
Tyson chicken breast fillet
Bertolli four cheese rosa pasta sauce
Linguine whole wheat pasta
Tomato basil garlic seasoning (Mrs. Dash)
Crushed red peppers (optional)
Shredded Italian style cheese


Directions
1) Cook breaded chicken breast fillet according to directions on packaging
2) Cook pasta according to directions on packaging - I tend to add a little salt and pure olive oil to my pot when boiling the water for the pasta before the pasta is added
3) When chicken is done place a dollop of pasta sauce on top and sprinkle with Italian cheese - place back in oven until cheese melts
4) Once pasta is cooked and drained place back in pot and add crush red peppers and tomato basil garlic seasoning - stir and let simmer for a minute - then add pasta sauce and stir
5) Serve and enjoy


Are you going to give this recipe a try? If so, I would love to know how it turned out for you! Please leave a comment below.